Programming your sleep with the “Sleep Deck”
Getting started with programming your “Sleep Deck” for the best sleep support.
You can program sleep support by two different methods.
A. For all night support create a Sleep Deck – Home screen “Program Your Sleep” [NEW] button
B. To play a single program “play directly” from the track or album in the category library, i.e. taking a nap.
Note: Saved Sleep Decks are available through the button [Sleep Decks] next to the [New] button.
Creating a new Sleep Deck sequence – from the home screen
- Select [NEW] – you are taken to the Sleep Mode Selector Page where you have the option to select which mode you create your sleep Deck.
- Select either [SLEEP TIME MODE] or [WAKE TIME TARGET MODE]
Note: Select the mode you want to use based on whether you want Sleep Giant to “wake you up at a specific time” or whether you have the freedom to sleep as long as you need
SleepFit Pro Tip
Be in the same space (able to listen to) as Wind Down is playing, as you are getting ready for bed – it helps make the transition to sleep seamless.
Sleep Time Mode Features – allows you to:
- Assemble sleep support sequences from all categories in the order you define – Wind Down, full Sleep Deep cycles, Naps and Wake Up tracks.
- Create a selection to support full sleep cycles and waking up naturally
- Create power napping sequences – either a nap or a “short sleep” to fit into a busy schedule by adding Wind Down or Wake Up tracks to support efficient use of your time.
- Sleep Deck shows your calculated sleep time as you add program tracks
Wake Up Target Mode Features – allows you to:
- Select Start and Wake Times for your Sleep Deck – Sleep Deck shows your calculated sleep time based on your selection
- Using Sleep Giants proprietary “zero-G Sleep AI” technology – creates a sleep sequence to wake you up naturally and smoothly at a “target time” that you specify.
- Select the days of the week you want this particular deck to play i.e. weekdays
- Receive a system notification when a saved Wake Mode deck is scheduled.
Play Direct Mode:
You can also [Play] programs without loading in the Sleep Deck, or you can “[Add to Sleep Deck]” directly from the Album page in the category library.
Note: “Add to Sleep Deck” will open up Sleep Time mode (only) with that program pre-selected.
- Select the category library
- Select your program
- Select – Play (note you have the choice to add to the Sleep Deck from here as well)
- Select orange play button to begin your program
*click images to enlarge