Essential things to know BEFORE you start
– LISTENING DEVICES (STEREO OUTPUT): SLEEP GIANT REQUIRES A STEREO SOUND OUTPUT TO WORK FOR YOU i.e. headphones, earbuds, air-pods or stereo speakers.
– When using stereo speakers – see the diagram below to see options for the most common effective speaker configurations.
– SOUND VOLUME: Higher sound volume is not “more effective”. You only need to set the volume to a (low) but audible level. Think background volume level.
– SHARED SLEEPING SPACES: If you share your sleeping space with another person, introduce them to Sleep Giant beforehand so they are aware that you are adding it in your shared sleep space.
– IMMERSIVE SOUND FIELD: Sleep Giant programs create an “audio atmosphere – immersive sound field” that promotes your optimal sleep experience.
– NOISY ENVIRONMENTS: If you are sleeping in a place with a high level of background noise, you can increase the volume to help “wash out” the noisy disturbances.
– FIRST TIME USERS – Before you plan on putting your head on the pillow:
- Make your selection. program your Sleep Deck using either “Sleep Mode” or “Wake-Up Mode”
- Allow a few extra minutes for your selection to sync
- Place your speaker (or find your headphones/earbuds) make sure they’re connected correctly
- After you selection begins check the volume that works in your sleep environment